Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Laughing Jack

I never beloved in urban legends I always thought they were just conspiracy theory's. Now well lets just say the paranormal got my attention.

One summer day I went with my uncle to a carnival that was just down the street. We decided to go into this tent that was just black and white. "This was unusual" I thought don't clown tents have multiple colors on it. I decided to ignore it so with my uncle we went inside the tent. Then as soon as we went in we were attacked. I got knocked unconscious then I woke up in to what seem to be a abandoned building.

"This isn't real this isn't real" I told myself. Suddenly a clown covered in black and white makeup appeared and... well in the background I heard a twisted version of Pop Goes The Weasel. For some reason though I sang along with it. The song went like All around the miracle round Laughing Jack killed a child then he picked up the body and threw it to his candy room. He filled the body with many poisonous treats laughing all the way and when he was done he burned the body. Laughing Jack was proud  Laughing Jack was laughing Laughing Jack is going to kill us all Pop Goes The Weasel.

 I soon realized I was face to face with Laughing Jack one of those urban legends that people talk about. As the song finished the clown figure approached me and said "would you like some candy"? I just ran and hid behind a wooden box. That psychopathic clown was walking around trying to find me saying things like "the boogeyman is coming to get you". But the most sickening part was his laughing. Evil , awful laughing. I wish I could escape but I didn't know where the exit was.

But then I saw it I saw the exit. My heart was filled joy and so I ran to the exit. Little did I know it was a door that just led to the candy room or at least that's what I saw when I came in. "Oh looks like we have another guest to join the fun "said Laughing Jack with a twisted grin ." Come on kids let's make sure this lucky guest has a fun time hahahahah" Laughing Jack demanded. Then I saw these kids who were so mutilated. One had lost their eye another one had a exposed brain it was just so sick. Then one of the kids got a knife and stabbed me. I died awhile later but something happened.

I was with my uncle again. I was thinking but how. But I thought and thought and came up with a answer . I was in a contentious loop where I am going to get killed by the same clown. So instead of going to the clown tent I told my uncle "let"s just go home now". I'm not sure if something is going to happen to me but I'll just forget about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment