Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

Swimming Practice

Swimming practice
Swimming was really hard for me since I didn't really do so well with most of the swimming but I'm getting there. Next I don't really like doing relays too because it's intense,you can't stand up and you have to go to the end of the pool which is a little long.

Firstly when people were allowed to go swimming I was so happy because it was really hot. I still love to swim because it's relaxing,it's cool and it's really fun to spend time with my friends in the swimming pool. What I don't really like about swimming is that we don't really have free time plus we only had free time on 1 day. The pool is also pretty long  too. But one time I was really sick. Actually I was sick for 1 week and 2 days. When I came back though I was allowed to swim for a few days since I was sick for 1 week and 2 days . Then on Sunday my eye was infected so I couldn't swim for 2 days. I  then came back to swim on Wednesday and I had a lot of fun. Now it's is the last week to swim and I am sad but I'll probably get use to the heat anyways. I love swimming what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment