Pages

Saturday 11 August 2018

The Books Who Gave Life To Unusual Creatures

I was in the library minding my own business when random books started talking. "We shall take over this land and become the supreme rulers" said the books. At first I thought it was just my crazy mind but then mythical creatures started to appear. "Wait a minute. Why is Peter Pan, Tarzan, Simba, Nala and these crazy monsters here?" I said to myself. "We shall destroy these pathetic creatures and take over this place" said one of the fictional characters. More fictional characters started to appear out of nowhere.

"Ahhhh, this is a really cool library, no noise, no distractions just reading your favourite books. What could possibly go wrong?" Suddenly random books started to speak "Our children rise from your graves and destroy these parasites!" the books kept talking. At first I thought my mind was trying to play tricks on me but suddenly it looked like all of the fictional book characters started appearing.

"Hahahahaha... you mortals are so weak that I could just pinch you and I'll destroy you" said the fictional characters. All of the fictional characters started to appear. "Don't worry humans we'll protect you from these evil and heartless creatures" said all the fictional creatures. "Wait is this a dream or something because people love fictional characters so how come their attacking my school?"
"We shall explain it to you later, right now hold on!" Suddenly I was in a realm called Nonictionney or at least that's what the characters said. That's not the shocking thing though they told me why the books wanted to take over my school and it's pretty shocking.

The fiction characters weren't really in that much writing stories made by children like Peter Pan wasn't actually in that much writing so they want to destroy every single mortal alive" said the non fiction characters. "So that's why they appeared out of nowhere but why are they are attacking my school" said I. "Well because they want every mortal to be scared before they get destroyed" said the non fiction characters. After that they explained to me how to defeat the fiction characters and blah blah blah. Pretty much all I had to do is to harness my true power then after that I had to say Anaypouamoto  which means he who breathes fire or whatever it means. Pretty much The fiction characters became good and then they destroyed their demons inside of them. Everyone in school were thankful and they gave me their food. I really loved their food and I am so thankful [Actually that was the most disgusting food I ever tasted] on second thought that was really terrible food.

Thank you for reading my special book called The books who gave life to unusual characters now    give me some delicious food or I come to your house and.... I don't know. Okay anyway this journey was a little scary but I am happy now so uh... "EVERYBODY RUN"! yelled I.

No comments:

Post a Comment