Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

The place that I hated to go to

Hello folks today we are talking about the place that I hated the most. That specific place is basically church. I know right shocking but really like church was really boring at least I thought it was boring because sure you could sing but when I was at church when I was like 5 years old or something I literally felt like I'm trapped in prison with nothing to do.

So yeah I hated church when I was little because there was nothing or I thought there was nothing to do besides singing. Sure I loved to sing when I was little but like for some reason I didn't really sing at church because I didn't know tongan and even today I still don't know tongan. Even though my family was christian I still hated church and also I actually had thoughts of me telling my family "God is not real"! I also didn't really understood the meaning of going to church. What I thought is the only reason I have to go church is because is to sing songs and just sit there and look like a statue that looks like he never wanted to come here. That's is why I would tell excuses to my mum or dad that I didn't want to  go church or I'll just cry until my mum actually tells someone in my family to stay with me for a whole hour until church is finished. Okay moving on let's talk about what happens when I come back from church.

This is going to sound crazy so prepare yourself. When I come back from church I would argue with my mum and dad and I would tell them church is boring I don't want to go there. Like really I would also cry like a 1 year old telling them I don't want to go church anymore it's to boring and other stuff. So yeah and I would cry even more if they groulded me or told me off because I didn't really like getting groulded at. I would get told by my brother and my sisters to go church and I would tear up and my brother and my sisters would be disappointed  in me.

So yeah this the place I hated to go to because one I never understood the meaning of going to church and two because I thought all you do is just sit and do nothing. What was the place you hated to go to?

No comments:

Post a Comment