Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

Last Year And Now

Last Year And Now
Last Year I had a teacher named Mr. Sok who was a really awesome teacher because he wasn't boring. He helps us in our work and he is a good runner. Now Miss. Misela is my teacher she's is also just as cool as Mr. Sok and those two are my favorite teachers out of all.

Last year in 2017 I was a year 4. I was excited that I was with Mr. Sok because I was actually with him at 2016 when I was a year 3 because Mrs. Raj moved me. I had a really good time in the classroom and thing's were going really well though I did cry sometimes  I always moved on. But one day my classroom moved to the senior block. I was really scared because I was sure I will get growled by one of the senior teachers. But actually things were going really well and I haven't got growled. Then we returned to our classroom and it was almost the end of the year. Like December something it was the last day of school then people would leave school and have a 6 week holiday. We played soccer and lots of games. Then when school ended I cried when I returned home. Now it's time to talk about now.

When 2018 started I thought I was going to be with Mrs.Riley who is a decent teacher. Then I found out I was with a awesome teacher named Miss. Misela. When I found out I was so relieved to be with  Miss. Misela. Mrs.Riley is a cool teacher but I didn't really want to get yelled at for doing such a little thing so that's is why I was so relived to be with Miss. Misela. In the first week we did writing and other things so we started off normal. About a week later I was chosen to be in Extension Class. Also Extension Class is a little long session in Room 11 with a teacher named Mr.Meyer. Mr.Meyer is a smart teacher who shares interesting things with the people he's with. Extension Class was awesome because we got to listen to music. Now it's week 7 and we are nearly to week 11 which is the last week of term 1. I think I'm going to have a amazing time are you having a amazing time at school hopefully.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment