Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Warrior

Introduction

7th May 2018 my class room 10 and other classes had to go to room 11. A few mins later ToiToi came a little later. I went with a lady with blond hair and we were reading ToiToi stories. My favorite story was Warrior. 

On Monday 7th of May 2018 after fitness one of room 12's teachers Mr.Reid told all of the senior block that ToiToi was coming. I was filled with joy because I really loved ToiToi books. He also said to go to room 11 because that's where ToiToi was going to be at. A few mins later my teacher finished doing her roll and so my class went into room 11. Room 9 was singing at room 11 so my class joined in. ToiToi came a little later then expected so everyone sang for a little while. When ToiToi came all of the women introduced themselves but I forget their names.  Then every class in the senior block expect room 12 got split up into groups.

Next after ToiToi split the class rooms up I was with the a women with blond shiny yellow hair. Firstly she talked with us for a little while then we readied some stories. We readied lots of stories like Blue,Abandoned castle and more. All of them were so interesting and fun to read because the stories were made by 9 years old and even 10 years old. My favorite stories were Blue, The Abandoned Ghost Train,Flooded, Poppy and my most favorite story of all was Warrior.

Warrior is an awesome story because it's about this man who gets shipwrecked but he doesn't want to be saved. So it's basically like a man who wants to be lost I think. Anyway I really wanted to get the book so  I can read my favorite story as much as I want to. After a few more mins later everyone had to pack up. 

I really had a fun time and my favorite part was reading the story warrior. 






No comments:

Post a Comment